New England Fall Foliage Adventure by the Book
Literary Themed Four State Adventure featuring area authors like Jeanne Blasberg, Jenna Blum, Christopher Castellani, and Whitney Scharer.
8 night, 9 day, 4 state Adventure round trip Boston, Massachusetts
A dramatic explosion of color awaits on Adventures by the Book’s New England Fall Foliage Adventure by the Book!
Savor the brilliant glories of New England in this unique nine-day, four-state experience which melds the region’s stunning landscapes with its rich literary culture, colonial history, famous cuisine, art, and architecture in the height of its colorful splendor! Travel through time meeting local authors and artisans while discovering the fascinating lore of the land.
Your Fall Foliage Adventure Includes:
- 8 nights luxury and boutique accommodations in the heart of Boston, MA; Stowe, Vermont; North Conway, New Hampshire; and Kennebunkport, Maine
- Meals: Breakfast daily, country farm to table lunch, and four dinners including an authentic Maine lobster feast
- Exclusive author-hosted cocktail reception and private Beacon Hill home tour
- Privately guided walking tour of Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Lexington & Concord visiting the homes of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louise May Alcott (Little Women)
- Historic Wool Mill visit and Glassblowing Workshop
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream factory
- Robert Frost New Hampshire museum
- Scenic drive through New Hampshire’s White Mountains
- Portland Head Maine Lighthouse
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow House
- New England lobster boat trip
- Scenic coastal exploration including historic seaport city of Portsmouth
- Signed copies of featured authors’ books and custom Adventures by the Book travel tote
- Intimate, exclusive tour group
- All group transportation by luxury motor coach with private driver and tour escort.
For rates, terms and registration, visit Avant-Garde Travel.